Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dissertation: Acknowledgments

I am heartily thankful to my supervisor, Mr. Leong Kooi Hoong for his direction, assistance, and guidance. Mr. Leong’s recommendations and suggestions have been invaluable for the dissertation writing and project improvement.
I also would like to record my gratitude to Mr. Keith Tam Tong Keat, a renovation contractor from Infinity Home Ideas and Ms. Alyson Khoo, an experienced interior design freelancer. Both of them furnish the quotation and opinion of different architecture finishing. 
I am very grateful to my Group D’s peers, and course mates, especially Michelle Tan Mei Theng, always takes serious in every group discussion and peer’s work, Adeline Tan I-Ying helps on my English grammar, Claire Chan and Tam Tong Lim offered the help getting architecture finishing quotation, again Claire Chan reviews my writing, and friends always concern about my dissertation production.
Lastly, I offer my regards and blessing to all of those who supported me in any respect during the completion of the dissertation.

(Additional thanks: Thanks to Zoey Tan who fetched me to print my Dissertation hard copy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment